ไม่ต้องขายไม่ต้องเข้าอบรม 100%

แค่สมัครก็ได้ 100$ แล้วครับ

Saturday, August 23, 2008

People Who Shouldn’t Be in Sales

I don’t know why, but lately we’ve been getting a slew of calls in the office from people who think lying is the way to get past the gatekeeper.

I’m not talking about stretching the truth, or name dropping. (Those usually don’t work here, either). I’m talking about stupid, bald-faced lies.

The ones used most often in the last month or so:
“I spoke to her last week and she told me to call back.”
“I’m following up on our phone call last week.”

Why anyone would think lying like that would work (unless they’ve purchased a list of Alzheimer’s patients to call) is beyond me. Yes, they may get past the gatekeeper if they’re lucky. But once they do get connected to the person they’re trying to reach, the call will come quickly to an end – without any chance of getting the prospect to hear how the product or service they were calling about could be of benefit.

No one likes a liar. No one trusts a liar. And I can’t think of anyone who would want to do business with a liar.

No comments:


หารายได้จากการ upload